At Solahart, our highest priority is to ensure the ongoing safety and well-being of our customers and our teams. We’re taking extra care to make all areas of our business safer, particularly our in-home Solar Assessments.
For now, our Solar Assessments have been moved from in-home to outside the home, and for added peace of mind, strict social distancing (at least 1.5 metres) and personal hygiene protocols apply.
If you would like to get a quote but don’t feel safe with a face-to-face visit, we completely understand and are only too happy to conduct your full solar assessment over the phone together with appropriate digital technology.
In the event that someone in your household has been overseas within the last 14 days, or is showing signs of illness, such as a cough or fever, we ask that you notify us so your appointment can be rescheduled or conducted over the phone.
Thank you for choosing Solahart and helping us make our solar assessments safer.
More information about how we are staying safe during COVID
1. Physical Distancing
• We have put up posters around the workplace on keeping at least 1.5 metres distance between everyone at the workplace.
• Erect signs at the entrances to ensure the maximum safe capacity is not exceeded.
• Provide social distancing markers on the floor in areas where customers line up or where workers perform tasks
2. Handwashing & Hygiene
• Our office has hand sanitiser stations at entry and exit points and around the workplace.
• We ensure our bathrooms are well stocked with hand wash and paper towel.
• We have posters up with instructions on how to hand wash correctly.
• All Solahart Darling Downs workers have been trained on how to limit the spread of germs, including by not touching their face, sneezing into their elbow, and staying home if feeling sick.
• We instruct our workers to limit contact with others – no shaking hands or touching objects unless necessary.
• When possible, we only accept cashless transactions.
• We ensure any areas frequented by workers/customers are cleaned at least daily with disinfectant.
• Frequently touched areas and surfaces are cleaned several times a day with disinfectant solution. This includes Eftpos equipment, tables, front desk countertop, sinks, doorknobs and keyboards.
• Our employees are instructed to clean personal property that comes to work, such as glasses and mobile phones with disinfectant.
4. Monitor Symptoms
• We have signs outlining the covid-19 symptoms around the workplace.
• All our employees are directed to stay home if they are sick, and if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 ask them to call the national coronavirus hotline (1800 020 080).
• Employees are instructed to advise us if they are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, have been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or have been tested for COVID-19.
• We remind our staff of their leave entitlements if they are sick or required to self-quarantine.